Here is why you should choose Ireland as your study abroad destination:
- Irish higher education institutions are widely recognised for excellence in many disciplines
- Currently home to 9 of the world’s top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- Recognised as an international location for high quality scientific research
- Has young vibrant population with 40% of the population under the age of 25
- A safe country to study in with highly developed democracy & modern economy
- Scholarships available for international students from 2000 Euros to 100%
- Wide range of employment opportunities in more than 1000 multi-national companies based in Ireland
Ireland’s education system
Irish universities and institutions now lead the world in number of fields like natural sciences, social sciences and the humanities making Ireland a lucrative decision for international students.
Irish universities are ranked in the top 1% of research institutions in the world in terms of research impact in several fields.
Ireland will provide you with a unique ecosystem in the institutes and you would see yourself working hand-in-hand with researchers on diverse academic and industrial projects.
So, get ready to take advantage of courses that excels on a global scale.
What are the study costs in Ireland?
Tuition fees for non-EU students
Undergraduate courses 9,000 – 45,000 EUR/year for undergraduate degree courses Postgraduate Master and PhD courses: 9,150 – 37,000 EUR/year.
Student living costs in Ireland
Average living costs in Irish cities including the accommodation costs is as follows:
Dublin: 1,100 – 1,800 EUR/month Cork: 860 – 1,400 EUR/month Galway and other smaller cities: 800 – 1,100 EUR/month
Employment opportunities in Ireland
Ireland is home to several top multi-national corporations and organisations giving you an exceptional opportunity to work on global projects after the completion of your studies. A lot of universities also provide internship opportunities to help students acquire practical experience in their field of study.
Students are allowed by the Irish Government to apply for a Green Card also know as a Work Permit so you will be able to earn money while pursuing your education. There are also variety of financial aids like study abroad loans and scholarships to help international students supplement their education.
A step-by-step guide to Application & Visa Process
Ireland has a strict visa system. Do not worry, we can help guide you through the process and give you the best chance of success.
Here’s how it works:
- Register with Study Square and talk with an Education Counsellor.
- Choose a course according to your areas of interest.
- Shortlist a university that suits your preferences, entry requirements and budget.
- Apply for the Canadian university with our assistance.
- Get counselling on visa from our experts.
- Pay financial deposits.
- Receive LOA (Letter of Acceptance) from the university.
- Apply for your visa with our help.
- Attend our pre-departure session and get ready to depart for Canada.