Here’s why UK should be the top of your study destination list:
- Remarkable International Reputation: The UK is home to four of the world’s top ten universities and has the second highest number of Nobel Prize winners in the world.
- Wide Range of Study Options: UK offers well-researched and diverse range of courses in globally ranked institutions preparing students for the corporate world.
- Lower Cost of Education: Undergraduate degrees in UK are of three to four years and a master’s program is typically between one and two years, saving your education & living costs.
- Attractive Scholarships: Institutions in UK offers variety of scholarships, financial aid, grants and bursaries to international students.
- Numerous Work Opportunities: International students can work for up to 20 hours a week during term time and full-time during holidays.
The UK’s education system
Choosing the UK as your study destination is an unforgettable experience that offers a high-quality of education and academic excellence where you will get a chance to gain a lot of cultural experience and values.
Their high-quality courses and devotion to education and performance will help you to excel in your area of expertise making you ready for a right job and higher salary according to your skill set.
- UK has two types of universities i.e. Traditional universities and Modern/ Post 1992 universities.
- 4 UK universities of the top 10 universities in the world are Russell Group members, 15 features in the top 100 & all 24 are in top 250 in the QS World University Rankings for 2019.
What are the study costs in the UK?
International students choose to study in the UK due to its affordability and high standards of education. It takes less time to attain degrees in the UK than in other countries. Other countries take at least four years for an undergraduate degree and two or three years for a postgraduate degree; in the UK only takes three years for an undergraduate degree, and one year for a postgraduate which cuts down your cost on education.
Studying in the UK costs between 10,000 to 25,000 pounds per year for an under-graduation course and ranges upto 40,000 pounds per year for post-graduation. The UK is one of the countries which has an institutionalized, national health care system, which will reduce your overall health care costs.
Employment opportunities in the UK
UK universities have decades of experience in working with international students and provide them with the incomparable learning experience and encouragement required to gain industry ready skills.
In today’s world economy, employers want high-quality employees who have specific skill sets, including effective, critical, and creative thinking skills and excellent communication skills. Universities in UK will provide you ample opportunities to refine your specific skills and qualities that you need to succeed in your field. You can immerse yourself in and learn to live, work, and think in the English language.
A step-by-step guide to Application & Visa Process
Here’s how it works:
- Register with Study Square and talk with an Education Counsellor
- Choose a course according to your areas of interest
- Shortlist a university that suits your preferences, entry requirements and budget
- Apply online for the UK university with our assistance
- Get counselling on visa from our experts
- Pay financial deposits
- Receive CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies) from the university
- Apply for your Tier 4 (General) student visa with our help
- Collect Passport and get ready to depart for your dream study destination