A degree in engineering is your ticket to an exciting global career, filled with adventure and exploration. Engineers work across a vast range of fields and are an essential part of shaping our world, from the most detailed medical engineering projects right through to industrial-scale building developments.
We have uncovered trailblazing engineering programs across the world, to offer you the best possible training to kick-start your career.
Here are some of the subjects you can explore:
- Electrical and Aerospace Engineering
- Civil and Construction Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Software and Computing Engineering
STUDY SQUARE IS A GLOBAL CHANNEL OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION CONSULTANTS WHICH SERVES AS A CONNECTING BRIDGE TO STUDENTS AND UNIVERSITIES AROUND THE WORLD.
Study Advanced Theoretical Knowledge
Combine hands-on practical training with advanced theoretical knowledge
Learn the way to build things that can change the world.
- Find the Right Course: Our experts can point you towards the best course for you, from languages or translation, to social work and journalism.
- Apply to your choice of institution: We will submit your application along with the required documents to the institution of your choice.
- We are with you all the way: Get support for your entire journey, from choosing your course, right through to graduation.
- Study Overseas: No matter where you want to study, we can help find the optimal location and course for you, then help turn your dreams of studying abroad into a reality.
Want to solve problems? Engineering is for you
Whichever field you specialise in, you can be sure that your work will include practical thinking, advanced design and finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems.
You will need to harness all the powers of your curiosity, resilience, and intelligence to succeed. But the rewards are worth the effort, as engineers often find work easily and earn higher wages than average.
- If you love working with machines, consider a career as a mechanical engineer and you could find yourself working on robotic systems and advanced engines.
- Lead the way and design innovative software and computer systems that transform how we work and play.
- Tackle climate change head on as an environmental engineer, and you could be at the forefront of developing projects which reduce pollution and find alternative energy sources.
- Work on major infrastructure projects and you could help build roads, hospitals, airports, dams and more that protect our community and help keep everything running smoothly.
We represent the best quality education institutions worldwide
With Study Square, you can explore different paths to a fruitful future. We work with some of the world’s best universities, colleges and schools so that you can find the right fit for your education.
- We make the whole process hassle-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our counsellors and they will go through all your options.
- Study at your own pace – we will help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle We can help you find the most trending courses in the international universities and institutes.
What do you need to secure a student visa?
For a student visa, you’ll usually need:
- A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
- Offer letter from the selected university/institution
- Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
- Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
- Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
- All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country