Why Study In Canada?
Even just the beauty of The Laurentians aptly upholds the title of Canada as the Land of Maple Leaf!
Consistently ranked by the UN as one of the best countries for quality of life, the country welcomes International students to experience the Canadian difference!
- Affordable Study cost: Amidst all English-speaking countries, Canada has some of the most economical university tuition fees. Students can choose to study in bigger cities or smaller campuses and select courses depending on their spending budget.
- Renowned global Education standards: Acquire knowledge and demonstrate creativity under the guidance of elite educators and academics from around the world, with a superior quality of education and outstanding programs in diverse subject areas.
- Student welfare services: Within the dynamic study environment, due consideration is given to student services and welfare. International students can approach said departments for any of their personal needs, counseling and options for career development.
- R&D Focused: A haven for a research scholar, Canadian education stands apart for its unique technology and research-centric focus backed by their government. There is significant push for development in the fields of medicine, environmental science and technology, agriculture, telecommunication.
- Earning while learning opportunities: International students can work for 20 hours per week for the duration of their course and for 40 hours per week in holiday period.
- Post-Graduation Work Permit Program: Potential to lead a career and future in Canada for up to 3 years after graduation. After gaining sufficient work experience you can even apply for immigration at a later stage. Book an Appointment Right! Now!