Consider gaining a qualification in the health care industry if you are looking for a career where you can give back and help others. Healthcare specialists will always be in demand, and with your skills you could find yourself working anywhere in the world, as part of an important community of caregivers.
You’ll learn the practical skills you need to effectively treat your patients and clients, whether you want to work as a doctor, social worker, physiotherapist or specialist.
Here are some of the subjects you can explore:
- Medical Science
- Public Healthcare
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
STUDY SQUARE IS A GLOBAL CHANNEL OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION CONSULTANTS WHICH SERVES AS A CONNECTING BRIDGE TO STUDENTS AND UNIVERSITIES AROUND THE WORLD.
Study Growing Health
As a healthcare specialist, you’ll help people feel better and live healthy lives.
A global career in architecture or building will lead you to exciting places, where you can leave your mark on a global landscape
- Find the Right Course: Our experts can point you towards the best course for you, from languages or translation, to social work and journalism.
- Apply to your choice of institution: We will submit your application along with the required documents to the institution of your choice.
- We are with you all the way: Get support for your entire journey, from choosing your course, right through to graduation.
- Study Overseas: No matter where you want to study, we can help find the optimal location and course for you, then help turn your dreams of studying abroad into a reality.
Study Exciting Career
Enjoy the rewards of an exciting career that lets you give back
You can look forward to valuable and rewarding work helping others in your community feel healthy and happy when you work in the health care industry.
Many people think of doctors when they think of healthcare, but there is a huge range of support and complementary services that are searching for talented recruits, and you could find yourself working in a huge range of different areas.
- Be a dietician or nutritionist and help advising cancer patients, helping people manage their weight, or working with elite sports people.
- Be an occupational therapist by helping those with injuries learn to walk again, or helping children adjust to prosthetic limbs .
- Be a physiotherapist or physical therapist, you could be instrumental in keeping your favourite sports team in shape and ready to play.
- Travel the world and take part in medical programs across the planet, helping people in developing nations to care for their children and implement community health programs.
- Become a social worker or psychologist and promote good mental health in your community.
- Take up nursing or midwifery and care for those in need in hospitals, community health clinics, or individual practices.
We represent the best quality education institutions worldwide
With Study Square, you can explore different paths to a fruitful future. We work with some of the world’s best universities, colleges and schools so that you can find the right fit for your education.
- We make the whole process hassle-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our counsellors and they will go through all your options.
- Study at your own pace – we will help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle We can help you find the most trending courses in the international universities and institutes.
What do you need to secure a student visa?
For a student visa, you’ll usually need:
- A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
- Offer letter from the selected university/institution
- Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
- Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
- Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
- All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country