To become a successful lawyer, you need a quality education. Studying overseas can help you gain a first-class, globally recognised qualification that will open doors wherever you go.
Law programs generally teach you the knowledge and skills to practice law professionally, but they’re often combined with general subjects to give you a rounded education.
Here are some of the subjects you can explore:
- Law and Practical Legal Training
- Crime and Justice
STUDY SQUARE IS A GLOBAL CHANNEL OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION CONSULTANTS WHICH SERVES AS A CONNECTING BRIDGE TO STUDENTS AND UNIVERSITIES AROUND THE WORLD.
Study Law Degree
Study at the best universities with a law degree
Gain a law degree so you can practise as a solicitor, barrister, or other ways with one of the best universities in the world.
- Find the Right Course: Our experts can point you towards the best course for you, from languages or translation, to social work and journalism.
- Apply to your choice of institution: We will submit your application along with the required documents to the institution of your choice.
- We are with you all the way:Get support for your entire journey, from choosing your course, right through to graduation.
- Study Overseas: No matter where you want to study, we can help find the optimal location and course for you, then help turn your dreams of studying abroad into a reality.
Study Problems Solve and Think ‘Outside the Box’
Study a degree that will allow you to solve problems and think ‘outside the box’
Studying a law degree gives you a wide range of base skills that you can go on to use in many fields. Law is essentially a discipline that helps people solve conflict, and you’ll graduate with advanced research and negotiation skills that will be an asset to any workplace.
- Write essential legislation and liaise with politicians and government to develop laws that benefit society.
- Become a solicitor or barrister and work in a major firm on big cases.
- Blend law and social work and help resolve conflict as a professional mediator.
- Work as in-house council for companies, and protect their interests.
- Or, use your skills to work in business or commerce – you’ll find employers value law degrees very highly as a sign of a quality graduate who understands the value of hard work.
We represent the best quality education institutions worldwide
With Study Square, you can explore different paths to a fruitful future. We work with some of the world’s best universities, colleges and schools so that you can find the right fit for your education.
- We make the whole process hassle-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our counsellors and they will go through all your options.
- Study at your own pace – we will help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle We can help you find the most trending courses in the international universities and institutes.
What do you need to secure a student visa?
Entry requirements for your course varies from country to country, but you can be rest assured knowing we will help you arrange everything.
For a student visa, you’ll usually need:
- A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
- Offer letter from the selected university/institution
- Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
- Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
- Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
- All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country