With a degree in medicine you will gain all the skills, knowledge, and practical training you to have a rewarding career. Medical degrees are lengthy and complex, but once accomplished, you will reap a fantastic career and likely expect a solid financial compensation.
You will need a strong interest in science, and well-developed people skills to succeed in medicine. Once you graduate, you could find yourself working in a range of settings, from front-line health services through to complementary services or research.
Here are some of the subjects you can explore:
- Emergency Medicine
- Community Health
- Forensic Pathology
- Intensive Care Medicine
- General Practice
- Medical Administration
- Rural and Remote Practice
STUDY SQUARE IS A GLOBAL CHANNEL OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION CONSULTANTS WHICH SERVES AS A CONNECTING BRIDGE TO STUDENTS AND UNIVERSITIES AROUND THE WORLD.
Study Difference in People’s Lives
You’ll make a real difference in people’s lives
Consider a career in medicine If you are looking for a challenge and want to help others.
- Find the Right Course: Our experts can point you towards the best course for you, from languages or translation, to social work and journalism.
- Apply to your choice of institution: We will submit your application along with the required documents to the institution of your choice.
- We are with you all the way: Get support for your entire journey, from choosing your course, right through to graduation.
- Study Overseas: No matter where you want to study, we can help find the optimal location and course for you, then help turn your dreams of studying abroad into a reality.
Study Degree in Medicine
A degree in medicine can take you anywhere
Medicine is a highly coveted qualification, and you could find yourself working in any corner of the globe. Medical professionals often have diverse careers, with long periods of training, and undertake placements in a vast range of locations, both urban and remote.
- Take on a highly respected role within the society as a General Practitioner and help maintain the health of your community
- Work in emergency medicine for a fast-paced life, helping save lives and dealing with a huge variety of medical problems
- Become a world-renowned surgeon performing delicate operations
- Be at the cutting-edge of research into lifesaving drugs and equipment as a researcher
We represent the best quality education institutions worldwide
With Study Square, you can explore different paths to a fruitful future. We work with some of the world’s best universities, colleges and schools so that you can find the right fit for your education.
- We make the whole process hassle-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our counsellors and they will go through all your options.
- Study at your own pace – we will help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle We can help you find the most trending courses in the international universities and institutes.
What do you need to secure a student visa?
For a student visa, you’ll usually need:
- A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
- Offer letter from the selected university/institution
- Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
- Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
- Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
- All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country