Why Study In UK?
The Great Britian, home of the royalty! Easily the most preferred and prestigious education hub, a dream destination for any aspiring student wanting a global education.
Glance back into history and you will be quick to find some of the most exceptional minds hailed from the UK, this is no coincidence that many renowned leaders received their education here.
- Unparallel global prominence: Home to 4 of world’s top 10 universities, London by itself has the highest number of Top globally ranked universities per city. Copious number of Nobel Prize winners are alumni of British education institutes.
- Multitude of study options: A comprehensive and diverse range of courses designed to deliver an innovative teaching environment by some of the most brilliant minds, who will help harvest your untapped potential.
- Modest cost of education: Due to shorter duration of many undergraduate and master’s degree programs in comparison to other countries, the overall cost of course completion can be cheaper in contrast.
- Potential work opportunities: International students are allowed to apply for a post study work permit upon successful completion of their course, they can stay and look for job prospects for up to 2 years.
- Health benefits: The NHS provides free medical assistance to International students, which can be availed by paying a nominal International Health Surcharge.
- Explore and Travel: The exceptional transport connections will allow you the opportunity to visit numerous neighboring countries and popular landmark destinations to experience the glory and beauty of Europe at its finest.